Parlux 3500 Super Compact Ionic and Ceramic Hair Dryer
Award Winning Performance
Light on weight, heavy on power! For lightness and ease of handling, the Parlux 3500 Super Compact Ionic and Ceramic Hair Dryer is the blow dryer with the last word in compact. No heavy-handed approaches needed here, this dryer offers 4 temperatures at 2 speeds with the Parlux hallmarks of quality and durability. Reduced dimensions ensures this mighty yet small dryer fits into your life whilst allowing greater manoeuvrability (and no sore arms!).
Experience for yourself this award-winning professional hair dyer from Parlux. Inducted into the InStyle Best Beauty Buys Hall of Fame, the Parlux 3500 Super Compact Ionic and Ceramic Hair Dryer has won Best Hairdryer six years in a row! Parlux now celebrates 13 consecutive years of wins for best hair dryer with InStyle.
- 2,000 watts of controlled power
- Longer lifespan: 2,000 hours
- Lightweight: weighs only 500g
- Ionic & Ceramic Technology: essential for healthy, static-free hair
- Concentrated airflow: 73 cubic metres per hour
- 4 temperature / 2 speed settings: ideal for all hair types and textures
- Ergonomic design with balanced weight
- Instant cold shot button
- 3 metre professional strength cable
- Included attachments: two concentrator nozzles (small and large)
- Custom fit diffuser: available for curly hairstyles
- 2-year warranty
- Made in Italy
For optimal results shampoo, apply conditioner and then rinse hair. Detangle and dry. Dry hair using a radial brush and, if preferred, the concentrator nozzle supplied with the dryer. Dry one section of the hair at a time by winding hair gently around, or partially around the radial brush. Whilst letting the hair glide over the brush, apply air from the dryer at the required temperature. Repeat until hair is dry and desired style is achieved.
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Secure online payments
- Free delivery over $75, Australia-wide
- Click and Collect option available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth
- Prices always at recommended retail price. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make discounts look bigger