Parlux 385 Power Light Ionic and Ceramic Hair Dryer
Extreme Power. Extreme Lightness.
Incredibly light, incredibly powerful. The Parlux 385 Power Light Ionic and Ceramic Hair Dryer is a new generation hair dryer from Parlux, the #1 professional hair dryer brand worldwide. Eco-friendly with optimised energy consumption and made from recyclable materials. Ionic and ceramic technology for silky-smooth, shiny hair. Unparalleled Parlux performance.
Inducted into the InStyle Best Beauty Buys Hall of Fame, the Parlux 385 Power Light Ionic and Ceramic Hair Dryer has won Best Hairdryer five years in a row! Parlux now celebrates 14 consecutive years of wins for best hair dryer with InStyle.
|Nozzle Large||$6.95||Order Now|
|Nozzle Small||$6.95||Order Now|
- 2,150 watts of controlled power
- Long lifespan: huge 2,200 hours
- Ultra-lightweight: weighs only 480g
- Ionic & Ceramic Technology: essential for healthy, static-free hair
- Concentrated airflow: 79 cubic metres per hour
- 4 temperature / 2 speed settings: ideal for all hair types and textures
- Instant cold shot button
- Ergonomic design with balanced weight
- Less noise: incorporated silencer
- 3 metre professional strength cable
- Includes two concentrator nozzles to direct airflow (small and large)
- Custom fit diffuser available for curly hairstyles
- Melody Silencer: available to further reduce noise
- 2 year warranty
- Made in Italy
For optimal results shampoo, apply conditioner and then rinse hair. Detangle and dry. Dry hair using a radial brush and, if preferred, the concentrator nozzle supplied with the dryer. Dry one section of the hair at a time by winding hair gently around, or partially around the radial brush. Whilst letting the hair glide over the brush, apply air from the dryer at the required temperature. Repeat until hair is dry and desired style is achieved.
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Secure online payments
- Free delivery over $75, Australia-wide
- Click and Collect option available in Sydney, Brisbane and Perth
- Prices always at recommended retail price. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make discounts look bigger