Parlux 1800 Eco Hair Dryer
High Power, Low Energy
World renowned Parlux introduces the Parlux 1800 Eco Hair Dryer, a high power, affordable hair dryer with a conscience. The Parlux 1800 Eco Hair Dryer is produced using recyclable materials and biodegradable packaging, as well as utilising low energy consumption. The Parlux 1800 Eco Hair Dryer is low environment impact, yet high impact on power and style.
The Parlux 1800 features a hefty 1420 watts of power that will blow away the competition, whilst satisfying your environmental conscience. Parlux epitomises leading performance. With exceptional heat, airflow and speed settings, Parlux are famed the world over for superior, professional hair dryers. Made in Italy, Parlux hair dryers are iconic quality. The Parlux 1800 Eco Hair Dryer is testament to why Parlux is the #1 brand in professional hair dryers worldwide.
- 1,420 watts of controlled power
- Long lifespan: 2,400 hours
- Concentrated airflow: 55 m³/h airflow
- 4 temperature / 2 speed settings: ideal for all hair types and textures
- Ergonomic design with balanced weight
- Ciaramella K-LAMINATION motor
- Cold shot button
- Includes a concentrator nozzle for precision styling
- Professional length 3m power cord
- Melody Silencer: available to further reduce noise
- 2 year warranty
- Made in Italy
For optimal results shampoo, apply conditioner and then rinse hair. Detangle and dry. Dry hair using a radial brush and, if preferred, the concentrator nozzle supplied with the dryer. Dry one section of the hair at a time by winding hair gently around, or partially around the radial brush. Whilst letting the hair glide over the brush, apply air from the dryer at the required temperature. Repeat until hair is dry and desired style is achieved.
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Secure online payments
- Free delivery over $99, Australia-wide
- Click and Collect option available in Sydney and Perth
- Prices always at recommended retail price. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make discounts look bigger